When does the class start?
Som’s class is scheduled to begin in fall 2017. Students who get on the waitlist will receive early access to the class.
What does the enrollment fee include?
- 4 meal kits for each evening of the class
- Access to every lesson in the class
- A downloadable booklet with the recipes and lesson summaries
- Membership in an active community of engaged students (upload your own work, or provide feedback on a peer’s!)
- Access to your teacher’s feedback and answers in Office Hours
What format does the class take?
Som’s class is both an immersive online experience and a hands-on cooking class that you take conveniently from your home. The curriculum for each class is designed by the teacher. Each class includes pre-recorded video content, a cook booklet, and community activities. The videos are viewable at any time, and they can be paused, fast-forwarded, and re-watched as many times as you’d like. In addition, many students utilize the class discussions below each video to share their thoughts, upload their performances, and provide feedback on others’ work.
Is the class live?
Som provides pre-recorded video lessons, which can be watched anytime. There are opportunities to connect with Som in a live-chat or meet her in person at events that we announce up to 1 month prior to the scheduled date.
How do I contact Cooktours?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help with any questions you might have.